Southern Maryland Divers, llc
Bookings through March 31st, 2019 - $500 Deposit holds your spot
April 1st thru June 30th, 2019 - Deposit is 1/2 cost of trip due upon booking, fully refundable for any reason until April 30th, 2019. For those with deposits already placed, 1/2 cost of the trip minus your $500 deposit is due.
July 1st, 2019 - All deposits and payments made up to this point are non-refundable. (Trip Insurance!)
July 1st, 2019 - Full cost due for new bookings, remaining balance due for those with deposits. No refunds (full bookings or previous deposits) after this date. (Trip Insurance!)
Trip insurance is highly recommended and very affordable. Plans can be found through Divers Alert Network.
Contact Us to book your spot today!
Email or call us at (443) 295-3225.
Deposit / Payment Schedule
We will be departing BWI (Baltimore Washington International) Airport on Saturday August 31st and returning on Saturday September 7th.
Heard that Honduras isn't the best place to visit? Worried about your safety? This resort is located on Roatan which is an island off the main coast of Honduras. We felt very safe and never had one issue while exploring the island. The main source of income is tourism so they treat visitors right!
Not a diver? Don't worry! The resort has some of the most pristine beach we have ever seen and several pools including a lagoon style pool next to the bar! There is also plenty to do if your not the "lay in the sun" type. From ziplining adventures, jungle tours, monkey expereinces, to shopping, you won't be bored in Roatan!
This is an ALL INCLUSIVE trip which means you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Let us do the work, you just relax and enjoy your vacation. Everything from airport transfers, diving, and food, to drinks (alchohol included), and access to the beach, everything is included in this package price.
Roatan, Honduras! - August 31st-September 7th, 2019
ONLY - $1895 Per person
**The package price for this trip is based off of a "buy one, get one free" deal we secured last year on the land package. Because it's buy one, get one free, the non-diver price is the same as the diver price. Please let us know if you have any questions.**
Package Pricing and inclusions
One Bedroom Villa
- Housing in a one bedroom Garden Pool Villa at the Myan Princess Beach and Dive Resort
- 15 dive package with 1 night dive.
- Round Trip Airport transfers
- 3 meals daily at 4 specialty restaurants, unlimited beverage package with premium liquors.
- Roundtrip Airfare out of BWI
- Hotel Taxes included
- Optional Additional Shark Dive - Add $125 per person
- Complimentary Shuttle Service to Airport or Pier.
- Personalized Check in at the resort with welcome cocktail.
- Prestige Suite ® Bed with pillow – top mattress, Egyptian cotton bed ware, plush duvet cover and multiple pillows.
- Rotating 32'' LCD TV with Satellite cable in the living room.
- Comfortable and elegant living room with queen size pull out bed.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Balcony with 4 person dining furniture.
- In – suite electronic safety deposit box.
- Four Specialty Restaurants ( Calkett's, The Beach Club San Simon, and Luna Maya ), all with different culinary offers for dinner, our -Restaurant Ballam serves international buffet for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Unlimited National and International Premium liquors, wide variety of wines and beers.
- Complimentary Wireless internet access in suites and public areas.
- Tour and activities coordination available.
- 250 feet Blue Lagoon pool with in – pool hot Jacuzzi for 8 people.
- Board games and book exchange available.
- Daytime social entertainment, including live music and cultural shows.
- Canopy shaded beds and lounge chairs on the beach and around the pool, with plush large towels.
We have run a shop trip four years in a row now to the wonderful island of Roatan Honduras! We have the absolutely BEST deal around without cutting corners. The resort is absolutely beautiful and the diving is world class. We saw at least one turtle on EVERY dive on all four trips and the reef is in absolutely wonderful condition. Truley an experience you should partake in.